Island Troll Tribes Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

PortalInícioProcurarÚltimas imagensEntrarRegistar

Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
fdhsfdshkjs
Novato
Novato

Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server Empty
MensagemAssunto: Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server   Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server EmptyQua Dez 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Hello guys, i don't know exactly where I can post this! I found on islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org a old post by xXSTEELXx, who speak about bot !pub under garena, whatever players who don't want to pay for connect on official realms. Under garena can't connect because bot run under linux Sad , but you can join and play from private server. Smile

original post is here: islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org/Bot_ITT_24_7_official_and_private_server_about4153.html

Thanks.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
ITTBR*STEEL
Administradores do Fórum
Administradores do Fórum
ITTBR*STEEL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server   Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server EmptyQui Dez 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Pretty high ping : 112, but I will give a try.

PS : Adicionarei um tutorial de como conectar-se em breve.
ITTBR*STEEL
Administradores do Fórum
Administradores do Fórum
ITTBR*STEEL

MensagemAssunto: Re: Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server   Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server EmptySex Dez 21, 2012 8:10 am

fdhsfdshkjs, I would like to know your gmts/psts because i've checked during (gmt -3) 8:00 am and 14:00 without even a soul inside of it (bot), sharing any
contact, group, skype, team speak, voip addres helps o/.

Thanks in advanced Stephan Mehr
fdhsfdshkjs
Novato
Novato

MensagemAssunto: heads up!   Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server EmptyDom Dez 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Stephan Mehr, as you are aware, most of us are from Europe, which is around +1 or +2 gmt timezones. True, we usually go for ITT in the evenings, which is around 2:00 pm 5:00 pm in your time. Basically, best time for us to battle would be around 0:00 pm (which will be around 18:00 pm in your time). For contacts, you can add me, WorldEditor2,on skype, and i will keep you informed with all the other contacts and information needed + managing time and stuff. (my skype name is rock2641, the one with the assassin031) As for a battle day, with Christmass and all, i would suggest either 29 th of December or 5 th of January, time, when most of the people are free.As for teams and rules of war, i think we should configure those via skype.
Thanks for fast answer and looking forward to your reply.

WorldEditor2

Ps: Merry X-MAS ;D
Pss: Lookin forward to bashin ya ;DD
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server   Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server Empty

Bot ITT 24/7 - official and private server
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Island Troll Tribes Brasil :: Island Troll Tribes :: Off Topic-
Ir para: